Chinese New Year Festival and Parade Sweepstakes
1. To Enter: NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Sweepstakes runs from January 24, 2015 11:59 pm PST to February 18, 2015, 11:59 pm PST. To enter, complete entry form on the Southwest Airlines Chinese New Year Festival and Parade Web Site (www.chineseparade.com). Incomplete entries are not eligible. Entries submitted via the Southwest Airlines Chinese New Year Festival and Parade Web Site must be received by February 18, 2015 11:59 pm PST. Use of automated devices are not valid for entry. All entries become property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Entries limited to one (1) per person, regardless of method of entry. Contestants must provide a valid e-mail address. In the event of a dispute over identity of online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the holder of the e-mail account on the date the entry was submitted.
2. Drawing: On or about February 19, 2015, independent judges, whose decisions are final, will conduct a random drawing from all eligible entries received. Entrants need not be present to win. All prizes are guaranteed to be awarded. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
3. Prize: One (1) Grand Prize package to consist of roundtrip air travel on Southwest Airlines for winner and one (1) guest to San Francisco, California from the nearest airport served by Southwest Airlines to the winner’s residence. Tickets issued by Southwest Airlines will bear the date of issue and the date of expiration. Tickets valid on Southwest-operated, published, scheduled service only and are not valid on code-share or any international service. Expiration dates will not be extended, and tickets will not be refundable or redeemable for cash or credit at any time, nor will tickets be replaced if lost or stolen. Winner and a guest will also receive three (3) days (2) nights double occupancy hotel accommodations for winner and guest (one  hotel room) at the Omni Hotel in San Francisco; two (2) VIP admission tickets in the telecast zone to the Southwest Airlines Chinese New Year Parade on Saturday night March 7, 2015; two (2) VIP admission tickets to the pre-parade reception and a $250 shopping spree at Macy’s. No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfers of prize permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Prize must be accepted as awarded and Winner and travel companion must travel on dates specified by the Sponsor. Exact dates are at the discretion of the Sponsor. Value of Prize is approximately $1800. Winner is solely responsible for payment of all federal, state, and local taxes on prize and for any travel or other expenses not specifically mentioned in the prize description. Winner and Guest must have the required government issued identification documents necessary to travel.
Sweepstakes open to all legal US residents, 18 years and older as of January 24, 2015. Employees of Southwest Airlines Co., their advertising and promotions agencies, the San Francisco Chinese Chamber of Commerce, Macy’s, the Omni Hotel, KTVU and KTSF-TV, and their immediate families (spouse and parents, children and siblings and their spouses) and individuals living in the same households of such employees are ineligible. Sweepstakes subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. By participating, entrants agree to these official rules and accept decisions of the Sponsor as final. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law. Contestants must have internet access as of January 21, 2015. The promotion is offered in the United States only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. Do not proceed in this site if you are not located in the United States.
5. To Claim Prize: Potential Winner only will be notified by telephone or e-mail and will be required to complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and, where legal, a Publicity Release, which must be returned within seven (7) days after prize notification or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. If prize notification letter is returned undeliverable, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. Grand Prize winner’s guest, or if minor(s), their parent(s)/legal guardian(s), must execute Liability Releases, and where legal, Publicity Releases, prior to the issuance of travel documents. Any unclaimed or undeliverable prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited) to use winner’s name, hometown and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity in any media without additional compensation.
6. Limitation of Liability: Neither Sponsor, Southwest Airlines Co., Macy’s or the Omni Hotel, nor their affiliated entities, are responsible for printing or typographical errors in any sweepstakes related materials; or transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are lost due to computer or electronic malfunction. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify Sweepstakes if fraud or technical failure compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections or fraud; incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission whether caused by Sponsor, user, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the process of submissions which may limit a participant’s ability to participate in this promotion.
Winner and guest assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in this sweepstakes or use, misuse or redemption of any prize/offer.
By entering, entrant agrees to hold harmless and indemnify each of Sponsor, Southwest Airlines Co., Macy’s, the Omni Hotel, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, employees, and agents against any and all liability, damages, or causes of action (however named or described) with respect to or arising out of (i) entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes, (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes/offers awarded herein.
7. Winner’s List:
To obtain a Winner’s Names List, go to Southwest Airline’s Chinese New Year Festival and Parade Web Site (www.chineseparade.com) after February 20, 2015.
8. Sponsor: San Francisco Chinese Chamber of Commerce, 730 Sacramento St, San Francisco, CA 94108.