The Sweepstakes are now closed.
Winners will be announced shortly.
Chinese New Year Festival and Parade Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- To Enter: Sweepstakes runs from February 1, 2022 12:01 AM PST to February 25, 2022, 11:59 pm PST. To enter, complete entry form on the Chinese New Year Festival and Parade Web Site (www.chineseparade.com). Incomplete entries are not eligible. Entries submitted via the Chinese New Year Festival and Parade Web Site must be received by February 25, 2022 11:59 pm PST. Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for this Sweepstakes. Use of automated devices not valid for entry. All entries become property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Entries limited to one (1) per person. Entrants must provide a valid e-mail address and a valid Mileage Plan™ number. In the event of a dispute over identity of online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the holder of the e-mail account on the date the entry was submitted. Questions, comments, or complaints regarding this Sweepstakes must be directed to Sponsor and not Facebook or Instagram.
- Drawing: Sponsor, whose decisions are final, will conduct five (5) random drawings from all eligible entries received by February 25, 11:59 pm PST. Entrants need not be present to win. All prizes are guaranteed to be awarded. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- Prize: Each of the five (5) winners will receive two hundred thousand (200,000) Alaska Airlines Miles redeemable on Alaska Airlines, any oneworld® member airlines and other partner airlines. No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfers of prize permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Prize must be accepted as awarded. Winner must have a Mileage Plan™ number in order to claim the prize. Approximate retail value of each prize is $2,000. There will be no substitutions if winner is unable for any reason to redeem prize package by specified date. Winner is solely responsible for payment of all federal, state, and local taxes on prize and for any travel or other expenses not specifically mentioned in the prize description. Winner will be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full social security number or the equivalent. Failure to submit a Form W-9 upon request will result in forfeiture of the prize. Winnings of $600 or more will be reported to the IRS. Winner must have the required government issued identification documents necessary to travel. All terms and conditions of Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan™ apply (https://www.alaskaair.com/content/mileage-plan/terms-and-conditions).
- Eligibility: Sweepstakes open to all legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years or older and have a valid email account and Mileage Plan™ number at the time of entry. Employees of the San Francisco Chinese Chamber of Commerce (“Sponsor”), KTVU Fox 2, KTSF-TV, Alaska Airlines (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), their advertising and promotions agencies, and their immediate families (spouse and parents, children and siblings and their spouses) and individuals living in the same households of such employees are ineligible. Sweepstakes subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and accept decisions of the Sponsor as final. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entrants must have internet access at the time of entry. The Sweepstakes is offered in the United States only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. Do not proceed in this site if you are not located in the United States.
- To Claim Prize: Potential winner only will be notified by e-mail and will be required to complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and, where legal, a Publicity Release (“Required Documentation”), which must be returned within five (5) days after prize notification or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. If prize notification letter is returned undeliverable, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. Any unclaimed or undeliverable prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited) to use winner’s name, hometown and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity in any media without additional compensation.
- Limitation of Liability: Neither Sweepstakes Entities nor their affiliated entities, are responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Sweepstakes related materials; or transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are lost due to computer or electronic malfunction. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify Sweepstakes if fraud or technical failure compromises the integrity of the Sweepstakes as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections or fraud; incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission whether caused by Sponsor, user, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the process of submissions which may limit a participant’s ability to participate in this Sweepstakes.
Winner assume all liability for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in this Sweepstakes or use, misuse or redemption of any prize/offer.
By entering, entrant agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Sweepstakes Entities and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, employees, and agents against any and all liability, damages, or causes of action (however named or described), including death or disability and exposure, infection and/or spread of COVID-19, with respect to or arising out of (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes/offers awarded herein and travel redeemed therewith.
- Sponsor: San Francisco Chinese Chamber of Commerce, 730 Sacramento Street, San Francisco, CA 94108. Alaska Airlines, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter are not sponsors, co-sponsors, or administrators of this Sweepstakes.